Sunday, August 19, 2012

High Protein Ranch Dip


I love ranch veggie dip.  It is the best way to enjoy veggies in my opinion.  However, I can't eat the full fat version unless I want it to go straight to my hips and I know there is a light version, but I really wanted a better for you version.  I am completely and utterly in love with greek yogurt so I knew there had to be a way to make a great veggie dip using it.  So I began my quest.  It didn't take long before I stumbled across this High Protein Ranch Dip and knew it was simple enough to work.

I don't use packet dressing so I changed it a tad using my homemade Ranch Mix.  Feel free to use your favorite and it will work just fine :)



High Protein Ranch Dip
1/2 Cup 0% Greek Yogurt
1 TBS Ranch Mix

  • Stir together and refrigerate for at least an hour to combine then serve with your favorite veggies!
Yum!  This is good stuff!  I really like it and will definitely be using a lot of it! 

Below is the nutritional value per 1/4 cup serving.  This recipe yields 2 servings.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 64 g
Amount Per Serving
Calories
32
Calories from Fat
0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
0.0g
0%
Cholesterol
0mg
0%
Sodium
63mg
3%
Total Carbohydrates
2.7g
1%
Sugars
2.5g
Protein
5.0g
Vitamin A 2%Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 6%Iron 0%
Nutrition Grade C-
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Nutritional Analysis

Good points
Bad points
Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!