Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Break from Shopping...kinda

There is no shopping trip planned for me this week.  I am taking the week off from grocery shopping.  However, you probably will still find me shopping at Target tomorrow ;)  They have a couple of items I am wanting to get, but they have nothing to do with grocery.  Books, video games, and toys!!!  Target has some great clearance on toys and I have already picked some up for Gavyn's birthday next month, but I want to see what else they have.  Target also is giving $5 giftcards wyb 2 book club packs so I am hoping they have something that I would be interested in.  Also there are some Wii games I want to look at for birhtday and Christmas gifts too.  Hope everyone has a good week and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!