Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Upcoming Publix Deals

I really don't need to buy anything this week other than some produce so my list will be pretty short this week.  There are only a few items which I am interested in stocking up on.  Below is the list of items I plan to pick up this week along with all my produce.

Emeril's BAM meals BOGO (surprisingly low price)
$1/1 Emeril product June All You
$1/1 Emeril product June Ever Day with Rachael Ray
$1/1 Emeril Product
(these should end up being very cheap or possibly free)

Duncan Hines Brownie mix BOGO $2.69
B2G1 Duncan Hines Cake Mix or Brownie Mix 6/5 SS Insert
$2.69 or 68 cents each

2L Pepsi products BOGO $1.95

Nature's Own WhiteWheat Bread BOGO $2.77

Cheez-it Crackers BOGO $4.29
$0.70/1 Colby Cheez-it Crackers (print limit reached)
$2.89 or $1.45 each

Beech Nut Steamies BOGO $2.00
$1/1 Beech Nut Steamies (print limit reached)
free

Publix Fruit Snacks $1.00

Pepperidge Goldfish snacks $1.00


And then of course all my produce =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!